BMI is a measurement of body fat based on height and weight.
BMI can be used to indicate if are underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
Enter your weight and height using standard or metric measures.
- BMI Categories:
- Underweight = BMI of Less than 18.5
- Normal weight = BMI of 18.5 to 24.9
- Overweight = BMI of 25 to 29.9
- Obesity Class I = BMI of 30 to 34.9 (moderate obesity)
- - Obesity Class II = BMI of 35 to 39.9 (severe obesity)
- - Obesity Class III = BMI of 40 or greater (morbid obesity)